gabriel rosenkoetter on Wed, 10 Apr 2002 23:48:26 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Re: GUI Mail? In UNIX?!?

On Wed, Apr 10, 2002 at 06:31:15PM -0400, W. Chris Shank wrote:
> so bynari doesn't support any of outlooks groupware functions?
> damn. without that there is little chance of replacing a windows server with
> linux.

Oh, I expect it'd work if you used Bynari's server.

I stopped investigating at "Bynari client can't talk to Exchange
server;" there are two other important combinations to check, and if
they work, it means you *could* do what you want. I'm not interested
in replacing an Exchange server, though. I just wanted something
other than Outlook to be a client for it. But that is, apparently,
not to be.

--
gabriel rosenkoetter
gr@eclipsed.net