Tobias DiPasquale on Thu, 11 Apr 2002 07:30:16 +0200

[PLUG] ok, this is the last message, for real...

Gabriel,

	NetBSD already has a package for Evolution, to be found here at this
ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-current/pkgsrc/mail/evolution/

I'm sure you know how to install that, so I won't bother telling you.
Also, please excuse the number of messages. Have fun :)

P.S. It seems that S/MIME support in Evolution is indeed not working. I
seem to have compiled in some secondary library that allows me to do it
via some kind of external filtering trick (I have a _very_ weird
setup)... but Evolution can't do S/MIME right now... my bad. :(

    ^	   |  << Tobias DiPasquale >>
   . .     |
  / V \	   |  mailto: anany@ece.villanova.edu
 /(   )\   |  web: http://cbcg.net/
  ^^_^^    |  trade: Software Engineer
           |  skillset: Linux/BSD/UNIX/C/Java/Ruby
  Linux    |
Software engineers are not traditional engineers;
they're rock stars.
  -- Greg Copeland, CTO of Cenzic