gabriel rosenkoetter on Sun, 14 Apr 2002 05:50:13 +0200

Re: [PLUG] key-signing Thursday?

On Sat, Apr 13, 2002 at 08:28:17PM -0400, eric@lucii.org wrote:
> I'd like to participate.  Especially if it speeds up the process of reading the
> plug list's signed emails.  Currently Gabriel's and several others take about 10
> seconds _per_email_ to process.  That is a pain on big volume days :-D

I get that too. Not, obviously, with my own, but with every one of
Mike Leone's. Yours too, actually, but it seems to be because your
key doesn't live on the keyserver I frequent and it takes a little
while to figure that out. Mike's I have locally and it *still* takes
forever to verify.

I haven't taken the time to track it down, but since it seems to be
reproducible, maybe we should make something of a group effort and
at least send a bug report if not a patch.

--
gabriel rosenkoetter
gr@eclipsed.net