Art Alexion on Tue, 16 Apr 2002 19:34:33 -0400

Re: [PLUG] PalmOS Cell Phone? [Was Re: (GUI Mail? In UNIX?!?]

kevin mudrick wrote:

Does this phone happen to be that kyocera that places are selling for
$100-$125?
yes ($150)

If so, how do you like it thus far?

love it for the two weeks that I've had it. Still learning its capabilities

 I was thinking of picking
up an all-inclusive device, but that flipdown part on that phone felt
kinda cheap and flimsey..

the $500 color Samsung has a touch screen - instead of flip down - phone keypad. When using it for voice, I prefer the "real" keypad.