Art Alexion on Sat, 27 Apr 2002 10:57:29 -0400

Re: [PLUG] PalmOS Cell Phone? [Was Re: (GUI Mail? In UNIX?!?]

Noah silva wrote:

- color (although I'll take longer battery life over color anyday)

I noticed almost all the cell phones sold in Japan have color, but I havn't even seen one here that did. The batteries on them last .. longer than ours do. I assume that has more to do withg the electronics than the display though.

The Kyocera we are discussing is similar to a Palm VII. There are now 2 color phones. The Samsung is like a Palm IIIc, and the Handspring Treo is like a color Visor.