Noah Silva on Sun, 21 Apr 2002 22:35:17 -0400

Re: [PLUG] 256 color & XFree86 issues

I tend to think that the problem isn't because of the color palette
because I often used a Sun Java-Station prototype machine I have as an
Xterm (and it has only 256 colors).  You could also try using VNC, but
assuming the X-term isn't hard-coded.

 -- noah silva