gabriel rosenkoetter on Wed, 24 Apr 2002 08:03:46 -0400

Re: Ricochet and various wireless (was: Re: [PLUG] key-signing Thursday?)

On Wed, Apr 24, 2002 at 07:52:14AM -0400, Paul wrote:
> True, but I don't hold a microwave oven up to my head when I use it!  I
> can feel the microwave oven running when I within two feet of it.
>
> So, what is the signal strength of a wireless phone or NIC?

Dunno, but I've left a glass of water sitting next to my wireless
hub for days (granted, I wasn't drinking from it for more than
hours, then forgot about it) and it certainly never boiled.

--
gabriel rosenkoetter
gr@eclipsed.net