Noah silva on Wed, 24 Apr 2002 15:35:08 -0400

Re: [PLUG] PLUG Wireless/ Co-op?

In order to do 802.11, we would need to have a lot more of a dense
concentration in Center City (or wherever) I think.  I could set up a
802.11x gateway at my house, but the next one might be 15 blocks away.

Also if you allow internet traffic, you have to get an ISP to agree to it.

for the record though, I wouldn't mind setting one up (or allowing use of
my ricochet "network", for anyone who has time to set up STARnet).

  -- noah silva