Noah silva on Wed, 24 Apr 2002 15:36:14 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Interesting thread on SEUL-EDU mailing list...

This is generally true, but to make license counting easier, it could just
be avoided entirely.  In the case of the school, it would be simple enough
to say that each teacher could have a copy on their home PC (for school
use), and a copy on their Work PC, OTOH, if they have a home PC at all,
it probably already came with windows, and they already paid for
it...  (and really why would they work at home?)

 -- noah silva