Noah silva on Thu, 25 Apr 2002 22:50:19 +0200

Re: [PLUG] Buying a Sparc

another great thing about sun equipment is that sometimes PC dealers buy
them from schools or the government and have no idea what they are.  When
they get tham back to the shop, they say "what are these strange
connectors.. how does it work.. damn-it".  They assume it's useless stuff
because they don't see a standard VGA slot or USB and they sell it as junk
stuff, I have seen this happen even to pretty nice new stuff if the dealer
is uneducated enough ;)

 --- noah silva