Flint Heart on Fri, 26 Apr 2002 10:34:22 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Buying a Sparc

Well Sun bought Cobalt so they do have a hacked up redhat distro in house
now and presumably the talent associated with Cobalt(which isn't much from
what I've seen and dealt with imoho)  It wouldn't be that far fetched to
think they might promote their own linux distro for LOW end... and I'm sure
they will stress the LOW end part to no end...

N-Tropy