Naresh Reddy on Fri, 26 Apr 2002 06:23:20 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Buying a Sparc

Sounds good. I like the Blade 100 for $995. And the  Netra X1 for $995 is
great too. Are there any Sun dealers around the Philly area? BTW I think
Sun is taking off Solaris on Intel(32) is because they are comming out
with a linux dist (which is stupid of them).

Thanks
Naresh

Naresh Reddy
nyg102@psu.edu