Time on Fri, 26 Apr 2002 23:13:16 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Buying a Sparc

All this talk about pricing a Sparc box I decided to go ahead and check
out what that www.solarsystems.com was offering for a Ultra5 with two
NIC's.

I'll *try* to look past the fact he replied from an Outlook mail client.

8P

Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 15:20:17 -0700
From: "Dick Grove" <dickg@solarsystems.com>
Subject: FW: System Quote Request
To: <michael.bevilacqua@jdsu.com>

Michael, thanks for the inquiry! We do have an Ultra 5, 400MHz, 512MB
ram
9.1GB HDD in stock. It has PGX 24 not 32 and I would have to add the 2
"nic"
cards, X1033A. Price for this system (including the keyboard & mouse) is
1750.00. The quote is good for 7 days and is subject to prior sale (I
have
only one in stock). We provide a 120-day warranty.
Please contact me with any questions.

Regards,
Dick Grove
Solar Systems & Peripherals, Inc.