multiple seriousity on Sat, 27 Apr 2002 01:30:14 +0200

[PLUG] Robots, Androids, and Mannequins

Greetings,

   Have you ever desired to build a robot?
Or how about a computerized android robot head as recently posted on
Slashdot?
http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=02/04/23/1747203&mode=thread

http://howtoandroid.com/

Well, I have babbled about my non-profit a lot.. but I just got word on
the fact that we are going to be getting, or at least getting access to a
large number of mannequins on THIS coming TUESDAY.  I don't know if
they're suitable for android/robotic purposes (I havent seen them
personally yet.), but if you are interested in mannequins for any reason,
be it for a project such as the above, or for your clothing store, or an
art project, or just to have around your house or whatever, let me know
cause I am pretty sure that more than we need are going to be available.

In addition to this, I want to encourage robotics and electronics
hobbyists to get involved in my organization, because we are bound to have
LOTS of electronics, electrical stuff, motors, old computers etc.  going
for real real cheap and/or free. . we are going to be getting going on May
2nd and will have lots of stuff to distribute, so if you are in the least
bit interested, by all means, please check us out and/or drop me a line.
URL http://www.pleasetake.org as below.
--
msimons@slackware.com INFORMATION*MEDIA*PHOTOGRAPHY msimonsmail@yahoo.com
Creative Arts Resource Project : PTMaterials Exchange : www.pleasetake.org