Noah silva on Fri, 26 Apr 2002 11:11:48 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Buying a Sparc

Well of course, and rightfully so.  Linux can't touch solaris on the high
end in:
a.) scalability on SMP
b.) IO speeds
c.) Partitioning support
d.) Real-time hardware configuration (adding/removing  memory, processors,
etc.)

 -- noah silva