Jon Galt on Fri, 26 Apr 2002 19:10:16 +0200

Re: [PLUG] OT, "monopoly"

On Fri, 26 Apr 2002, Kyle R . Burton wrote:

> I keep posting this stuff to PLUG in the hopes that it will at least
> raise awareness of what's happening in the minds of PLUG members.  My
> hope is that as a group, we will are (or will be) in a position to
> influence things for the better - but we need to know what's going on,
> and a little prodding never hurts.

I agree.  It just irritates me when people refer to Microsloth as a
"monopoly", and claim that they don't have a right to run their business
the way they want to.

Wayne

Need an experienced programmer who knows
both the Unix and Microsoft worlds?

Then you need to hire Wayne:
http://hirewayne.com

wayne@hirewayne.com