Fred K Ollinger on Mon, 29 Apr 2002 23:50:16 +0200

Re: [PLUG] how to support txt,html,ps and pdf?

> There's the LyX editor.  Semi-WYSIWYG, and does native SGML, if I recall
> correctly.  Then you can supposedly use docbook to generate your

Sort of WYSIWYG, thought they claim to be anti-WYSIWYG. They are pro
outline format. Nice idea, and it looks beautiful. Last time I tried, I
couldn't get LaTeX output. If it does that then I'll use it again.

abiword generates a lot of these formats. Not for whole man, but I use it
to gen some of the text so I can learn the markup.

Fred