Nguon Hao Ching on Tue, 30 Apr 2002 23:00:24 +0200

Re: [PLUG] OT: plug post-meeting foodplace

> after the netaxs meeting a few weeks ago, we drove someplace
> that was a couple miles away, so i figured it'd be no biggie.

since i haven't attended a meeting yet, perhaps i should have
no say in the matter.  but i've had extremely bad service at
mad mex one too many times to keep quiet about it.

if you're willing to drive all that way, i'd suggest lemongrass
(thai food) at 37th and lancaster or even zocalo (also tex mex)
on 36th and lancaster.  not sure if zocalo's open for dinner,
though, and both are a bit pricier than mad mex.

cheers,
-hao
--
http://spiderboystoybox.net/