Noah Silva on Wed, 1 May 2002 00:50:16 +0200

Re: [PLUG] OT: plug post-meeting foodplace

I second this, mad mex sucks.  It's a really mainly frat boy hang-out.
Some of my friends go there, just because it's close.

If oyu want real mexican, check out "el azteca" on 8th and walnut.  If
you want something closer... I have no idea.  I live at 38th, and there
just isn't a lot of good restaurants right around here.

 -- noah silva