Samantha on Thu, 9 May 2002 00:58:46 -0400

Re: [PLUG] sed help

This is really odd. But today when I opened the text file I was talking
about (with the odd ascii characters in the beginning of the file) There
wasn't any. All I had done was attempt to map the left alt key using
xmodmap like I mentioned and then went back to try out the new suggestions
today.

Since I have no idea how this worked, I am not sure I understand what
happened. But thanks to those who helped me. :)

-Samantha

--
Samantha