Brian P. Mohr on Thu, 9 May 2002 15:10:12 +0200

[PLUG] Revolution OS

All,

I just receive an e-mail from the director of Revolution OS.  I got my wrist slaped for creating the VCD for the viewing of our members that did not have access to it.  He is trying to produce the movie in DVD and VHS and will have a hardtime if the movie starts showing up everywhere in VCD.  So please do not redistrubute the movie, the movie is copyrighted.  If you enjoy the movie be sure to support the effort of the director by purchasing you own copy if it comes out on DVD or VHS.  Thanks

Brian P. Mohr, LCA, LPIC-1, MCSE, CNE, CCDA, 100% Geek

"Four thousand years ago, the city of Troy fell when
Greek soldiers snuck in, hidden inside the Trojan horse."
-Cliff Stoll