Darxus on Sat, 11 May 2002 01:50:11 +0200

Re: [PLUG] Revolution OS

On 05/10, Michael Leone wrote:
> Maybe not in the studio's eyes. I doubt the sales of the Asian version
> would be all that substantial in a non-Asian market, and so they might
> want to limit it to sales in a certain area, to minimize returns, etc.

Are we talking about an Asian or English version ?

> > I'm sure it's much easier to copy the VHS version.
>
> That would be illegal, too.

Right, but I think your argument was that VCD should be banned in america
because it's easier to copy tahn DVD.  But VHS is, I believe, easier to
copy than VCD.  And VHS is still legal.

I would guess most people here know how to copy a VHS tape.  I would guess
most people here never heard of VCDs before this revolution OS thing came
up, let alone have any idea how to copy them.

--
"Am I a man who dreamed I was a butterfly, or am I a butterfly who is
dreaming I am a man?" - Chuang Tsu, ~350 BC