John lavin on Sat, 11 May 2002 20:40:18 +0200

Re: [PLUG] OT: bad bios battery?

On Fri, May 10, 2002 at 10:29:19AM -0400, gabriel rosenkoetter wrote:
> Should be something you can set in the BIOS (now that you can use
> your keyboard in it ;^>).
Ugh.  Still can't believe I did that.  Tried forcing an IRQ 9 to the
slot I was putting the second card in. This is not used from what I can
tell from /proc/pci.  No difference.  I then forced the other net card
to irq 7.  Nope.

I don't think its a card problem since I swapped out cards and I was
still fine as long as only one is in.  Regardless - I can live without
the second card for now, until I get my dsl connection.

-john
--
John Lavin
jlavin@ccil.org