Bill Jonas on Mon, 13 May 2002 12:53:21 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Problems setting up CVS

On Mon, May 13, 2002 at 12:23:06AM -0400, Michael Leone wrote:
> I'm trying to help someone setup CVS on his Debian system. It all seemed to
> install correctly. I see the entry in /etc/inetd.conf.

You've got this set up and working already, but a couple of resources
bear mentioning.

One is the Cederqvist, which is the info documentation that comes with
CVS.  The other is the book "Open Source Development with CVS".  The
CVS-related chapters are available under the GPL from
<http://cvsbook.red-bean.com/>.  Highly recommended.

"They that can give up  essential  liberty to obtain a little temporary
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."        -- Benjamin Franklin