Paul on Tue, 14 May 2002 09:30:17 +0200

Re: [PLUG] AbiWord 1.0.1 Released

> I'm told that WP8 in limited form is still available for download at
> various and sundry sites.  It's rare to see the 8 version for sale

I found a copy of WordPerfect version something by doing a Google for
"WordPerfect.tar.gz" with the quotation marks.  It's a 23Meg file from
http://www.upm.edu.ph/pub/linux/xen_stuff/

The site also has vmware-forlinux-10.tar.gz if that's worth anything.
?  Everything is dated 13-April-2000.

> The newest version of AbiWord opens the WP6/7/8/9/10 format if they're
> text files, but any graphics may disappear or get really distorted in

I will give the latest AbiWord a try, too.