Kyle R . Burton on Tue, 14 May 2002 11:55:16 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Mac OS/X, Darwin and Opensource software...

> I think his request was so that he could try his build on a system
> configured by someone else. (Could be mistaken, though.)

Actualy, since I don't have a Mac, or know anyone who does, I was begging
for access to one so I could try to 'fix' the build.  Or at least figure
out what it takes to get the program to compile under OS/X.

Anyone out there running OS/X and either know enough C and are willing to
futz with a small GTK app, or willing to volunteer a shell for a little
while so I can try the same?

Thanks,
Kyle