Paul on Sat, 18 May 2002 14:24:33 -0400

Re: [PLUG] print to file in windows?

> Didn't we have this discussion about printing to PDFs under Windows
> before? I use Ghostscript with it's REDMON (Redirection Monitor), and
> the FreePDF program. And I can make PDFs on Win2K from Word, by printing
> to a PS printer I defined. The REDMON redirects the print output into
> Ghostscript , and out came a readable PDF.

Yeah, that was my thread.  8^)  In my case, I don't use FreePDF, just
Ghostscript/GSview/RedMon and Acrobat Reader. To create PDF's
directly, I print to file through a color Apple Postscript driver.  To
convert or view Postscript files, I use GSview.  Ghostscript and
RedMon do all of the background work.  It is pretty well documented.