JP Toto on Mon, 20 May 2002 18:10:19 +0200

[PLUG] BSD Preferences?

Hi all. With the recent release of OpenBSD 3.1, and
the impending release of FreeBSD 4.6, what BSD
preferences do you have? I went to Gabe's presentation
on NetBSD (excellent by the way) and I know he's a big
fan because it annoys him the least. I've had some
experience with FreeBSD 4.5 but that's about it. If I
wanted to start learning BSD and putting it to
practicle use as a file, web, email server - is one
BSD easier/better than the other? Just curious to hear
what you guys thought.

Cheerios, - JP

=====
JP Toto