Fred K Ollinger on Tue, 21 May 2002 23:46:08 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Perennial Newbie trying again

> > I highly recommend debian. If you are a newbie, you might want progeny:
> >
> > www.progeny.com
>
>    The world changes pretty fast:
>
> http://www.progeny.com/archive/debian/

Well if you want copies of the cds I'll echange two blanks for the cds. I
think this is legal b/c I downloaded the cds for free, so I'm guessing
that they are still free. If they are not then I won't do it, of course.

Sorry about the crusty advice. I'm guess that Dell gave up on linux, too.

Fred