Noah silva on Wed, 22 May 2002 09:53:08 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Re: CDWriter hangs the computer during fixation

Strangely, I was having a problem with my _REAL_ SCSI burner on a sparc
IPX where it would generate errors during the "fixating" phase.  Recently,
it would start to get SCSI errors about 40MB into writing.  This same
writer works fine on a PC with a SCSI card.  The hard drives on the same
IPX form fine, and termination is fine.