Mike Leone (on-the-go) on Wed, 22 May 2002 22:33:37 -0400

Re: [PLUG] OT: ...compatible browser or else!

On Wed, May 22, 2002 at 09:54:30PM -0400, Paul wrote:
> > Feel free to start. :-)
>
> I'm about to.  Look for a new thread on Mazda, and maybe Amazon.
>
> One point that actually might be important is the fact that users of
> text-only browsers will not be able to get information about Mazda
> cars.  A blind person would be the obvious example.  That's a lack of
> courtesy.

Extremely doubtful. 98% of all browsing (at a guess) is done via gui.
They'll play the odds on that one.

Note that I agree with you that it's wrong; I just don't think you'll get
anything to change. And flooding them with false email addresses is wrong,
and will reflect badly on all Linux users if found out. No, it wouldn't be
fair, but that's how the general public would perceive all those phony
emails from Linux users.