W. Chris Shank on Thu, 23 May 2002 10:25:33 -0400

Re: [PLUG] AS/400 update

Now that I'm thinking abuot it, these may not be SCA drives. There is a
single connector interface, which mayu be 80 pin, however, this is adapted
from the drive, which has a 50 pin connector and a standard power connector.
the tray that slides into the backpane is what joins the power and data into
a single connector - and from what i read about SCA, this connector would be
on the harddrive itself.