Paul on Thu, 23 May 2002 18:49:04 -0400

Re: [PLUG] OT: ...compatible browser or else!

> No, the loss is the increase in time the other projects that are put on
> hold, while the developer re-writes existing (and, in 90%+ cases,
> working) code.

I've seen code work on one browser but not another due to tag errors
which can be found quickly with an HTML validator and easily fixed
with a text editor.  In any case, I would argue that the first project
should be as functional as Ivory soap claims to be pure before moving
on to new projects.  Then again, I've seen the corporate world in
action, so I will agree with your points, but not on a technical
level.