Chip Salzenberg on Sun, 26 May 2002 17:30:13 +0200

[PLUG] Greetings, and Job Search

Howdy, y'all.  I'm a core developer of Perl and a Debian developer,
and I've just moved into the area.  I've just subscribed to the PLUG
mailing list and I'm planning to show up at the next meeting.

I'm also looking for work.  Since my qualifications are strongest in
Open Source areas, I thought I'd ask here if anyone's heard about some
great job that I would be a good match for.  (Even not-so-great jobs
would be nice. :-()  Posting my resume would be obnoxious; suffice it
to say I've taught classes in Perl and C++, I've been writing C since
1983, and I've worked all over Linux, including hacking the kernel.

I'm currently staying with my sister in Wilmington; I might end up
living elsewhere, depending on where the work is.  Oddly enough, both
Delaware Linux groups I could find seem to be inactive.  Based on that,
I suspect I'll be working somewhere other than Delaware....
--
Chip Salzenberg         - a.k.a.  -        <chip@pobox.com>
         "It furthers one to have somewhere to go."