Rebecca Ore on Tue, 4 Jun 2002 09:25:22 -0400

[PLUG] Verizon DSL software for RedHat Linux 7.2

Just ordered this and will be doing the self-install.  I talked to a service
tech who said neither that nor NetBSD was supported officially, but that it
worked and there was software to download on line.

I remember some discussions of this in the past -- and if anyone has a pointer
to the right archives or a website, I'd appreciate it.

--
Rebecca Ore
http://www.ogoense.net