Bob Razler on Tue, 4 Jun 2002 18:00:29 -0400

RE: [PLUG] off topic, need DSL modem

I have a Westell A90-36R515 I used for my Verizon DSL account until
about 4 days ago.  You are welcome to use it.

- -----Original Message-----
From: kaze [mailto:kaze@voicenet.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 04, 2002 12:30 PM
To: PLUG listserv
Subject: RE: [PLUG] off topic, need DSL modem

I have a FlowPoint 144 (model 134) you can use. It was Covad /
Voicenet's,
but they abandoned it and my DSL many months ago; I remember getting
the
password from a tech but don't see it now... (I let them manage it as
they
said they'd bill me $250/hour for any troubleshooting etc., and did
NAT on a
LinkSys.) So the password thing will be a problem... I was gonna sell
it on
eBay, then was gonna give it to a friend to use as a 4 port 10MB hub,
then
forgot about it.

Does anyone know how to crack or flash this?