Daniel G Roberts on Tue, 4 Jun 2002 22:38:01 -0400

[PLUG] Build your own Linuc PC help needed!

Hello All

Can anyone please point me in  the direction of some inforregarding update
hardware configurations for dual boot Linux/Win2K Desktops?
It is about time for me to replace my 200 MHZ box with something under $1K

Any suggestions on a motherboard which plays well with SUSE, Redhat and
Microsoft 2000?
Some of my basic requirements are
2 GHZ, 512 MB RAM expandable up to 1GB or higher and the rest of the standard
stuff.
Anyone know of any PCI compatible modems?  I only have an ISA modem!!

thanks for any and all help!!
Dan