pinkee on Sat, 8 Jun 2002 19:40:13 -0400

Re: [PLUG] resizing a partition

On Sat, Jun 08, 2002 at 11:28:54AM -0400, Bill Jonas wrote:
> On Sat, Jun 08, 2002 at 09:09:55AM -0400, pinkee@cavegirl.org wrote:
> > Is there a sane way to make it all one partition?
>
> Although it's always best to fdisk and restore, take a look at GNU
> parted, in the Debian package 'parted'.  It looks like 'nparted' is GNU
> parted with a pretty front-end.

Now, of course I could have taken all this lovely advice, but I had a
*better* idea. It took me about 2 hours to do the file system recovery
while calling bj every 5 minutes. Folks: listen to bj, he _knows_.

Oh and I still haven't gotten to the partition resizing.

pinkee :)
--
www.cavegirl.org
www.mydarlingchild.com