Leonard Rosenthol on Thu, 13 Jun 2002 11:21:59 -0400

Re: [PLUG] PowerBook G3

At 10:32 PM -0400 6/12/02, Mike Pflugfelder wrote:
I have at work a PowerBook G3 that is currently running MacOS 8.3.

There is no Mac OS 8.3, but I figure you're somewhere in the 8.x series.

Do you know WHICH of the G3 powerbooks it is? Does it have USB? What about FireWire?

I need this for work to do very occassional testing, but was wondering if
anyone knows if I could multi-boot between some version of Linux, possibly
OS X and OS 9.1.  I'd like to make use of the laptop for other than just
occassional testing and would prefer Linux.

You can do dual boot with EITHER some flavor of PPCLinux or Mac OS X.

Leonard -- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Leonard Rosenthol <mailto:leonardr@lazerware.com> <http://www.lazerware.com>