JP Toto on Thu, 13 Jun 2002 20:56:24 -0400

[PLUG] MySQL Installation

Title: MySQL Installation

Hi all. I just installed RedHat 7.3 on my server along with MySQL (I guess 3.whatever came with it) The problem is that it didn't seem to setup the standard mysql database to start off with. I have no user tables or anything like that so i can't login into the mysql database to setup the initial tables. Is there a script to run that does this? I can't seem to remember.... It used to take care of this stuff by itself during setup. Any thoughts??

---
JP Toto
ViceClown@yahoo.com
jp@totonet.org