Marc Zucchelli on Fri, 14 Jun 2002 01:00:14 +0200

Re: [PLUG] apache / ie

Thank you.  Earlier I was posting a form on the site
and I got the error, so I checked the logs to see if
the request was recorded and it wasn't, so I know it
has nothing to do with my code or anything.  I put in
the second directive and so far no problems, it
happens intermittently so I don't know if that was the
answer or not, but I think it was, thanks again.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q247367