Noah Silva on Mon, 17 Jun 2002 21:33:39 -0400

Re: [PLUG] PLUG makes Slashdot (sort of.)

why not just "phlug" ?

or... the earliest dating "plug" keeps plug, others choose something
else? ;)  From what I've seen at the actual meetings, it's actually
"Philadelphia AREA user's group", so maybe PALUG? (or is there a
pennsylvania lug?)  At any rate, the fact that we even have to worry
about it is a good thing I suppose!

 -- noah silva