gabriel rosenkoetter on Tue, 18 Jun 2002 00:25:22 -0400

Re: [PLUG] PLUG makes Slashdot (sort of.)

On Mon, Jun 17, 2002 at 09:40:08PM -0400, Noah Silva wrote:
> why not just "phlug" ?

Or PALUG, given as we're calling ourselves Philly area LUG. Ah, yes,
you said that below.

> or... the earliest dating "plug" keeps plug, others choose something
> else? ;)

Well, gee, why don't we all just pull out our members and measure?
;^>

Seriously, it hardly matters. If nothing else, it's kind of fun
having other PLUG people wander through #plug on
irc.openprojects.net, or find us in web searches for themselves.
I don't see how it's a bad thing.

(And, hey, when we get in touch with the Phoenician LUG...)

Changing the name now's just silly. Who cares if it's not unique?

--
gabriel rosenkoetter
gr@eclipsed.net