Fred K Ollinger on Wed, 19 Jun 2002 09:17:13 -0400

Re: [PLUG] dual booting and upgrading question

Also, you could use lilo to boot windows (or use grub). She needs to make
a rescue disk. Let her practice w/ that before upgrading. rh7.2 #1
installer makes a good rescue disk, but nearly any distros install disk
can be used. Once the partition is found and mounted one just types 'lilo'
to get old settings back.

Fred