Sean Finney on Wed, 19 Jun 2002 08:30:19 -0400

Re: [PLUG] dual booting and upgrading question

I'd love to go into more detail, but i have a dentist appointment...

the fine man pages you want to consult are lilo(8) and mkrescue(8),
though I imagine you don't need to do anything but run them in either
case :)

--sean