Noah silva on Wed, 19 Jun 2002 15:18:28 -0400

Re: [PLUG] lilo

Yes,

I think the last one is what you wanted. ;)

You can figure out most of the rest from there.  I was just a bit antsy
about replacing lilo since:
a.) I know messing it up means problems...
b.) I am not so familiar with it (I use SILO on sparc...)

 -- noah silva