Michael F. Robbins on Sun, 23 Jun 2002 23:56:39 -0400

Re: [PLUG] CUPS Printing?

On Sun, 2002-06-23 at 21:47, Michael F. Robbins wrote:
> But make sure you have ghostscript installed
> (apt-get install gs).

The reason why you really need to check this is because it is *not* a
dependency of the CUPS debian packages.  I had this situation, where
there was no real error message being returned, when I had first
installed.  Of course, some quick investigation revealed that
ghostscript was not installed.

Michael F. Robbins
mike@gamerack.com