W. Chris Shank on Tue, 25 Jun 2002 22:54:26 -0400

Re: [PLUG] fstab for mounting windows partitions

kudzu is a program that detects new hardware on bootup and tries to
configure (or remove the config if the hardaware has been removed) at boot
time. these entries are probably getting written to fstab at boot.