Bradley Molnar on Sun, 30 Jun 2002 09:00:08 +0200

RE: [PLUG] Through cell phone to Internet

according to this web site

http://www.audiovox.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/ExecMacro/product_mainpage.d2w/in
put?prrfnbr=59

your answer is no.

sorry
-brad

---
Everybody loves to love you when you're far away -- Better than Ezra, At the
Stars

-----Original Message-----
From: plug-admin@lists.phillylinux.org
[mailto:plug-admin@lists.phillylinux.org]On Behalf Of Paul
Sent: Sunday, 30 June 2002 4:28 PM
To: plug@lists.phillylinux.org
Subject: [PLUG] Through cell phone to Internet

Is there a way, either in WinXP or Red Hat 7.2, in which I can connect
to the Internet through my cell phone?  I have an Audiovox CDM-4000-A
phone through Verizon and an Inspiron 8100 with the mini-PCI modem and
Ethernet interface.  (I have the Ethernet interface and the modem
working under Linux.)  I might need the ability to connect through the
cell phone with the next two months, plus it would be a nice thing to
know about.