Paul on Sun, 30 Jun 2002 08:30:07 +0200

[PLUG] Through cell phone to Internet

Is there a way, either in WinXP or Red Hat 7.2, in which I can connect to the Internet through my cell phone? I have an Audiovox CDM-4000-A phone through Verizon and an Inspiron 8100 with the mini-PCI modem and Ethernet interface. (I have the Ethernet interface and the modem working under Linux.) I might need the ability to connect through the cell phone with the next two months, plus it would be a nice thing to know about.